Only the best will do – in every area!
We bring our best every day, and we provide supreme care to our patients. We carefully recruit and train our team to represent Midtown Dental. We are guided by our Core Values in all we do!
Our core values are:
- We are “magic makers.” We take pride in two things: the quality of our work and the way we treat our patients. We always go above and beyond to deliver a “wow” experience from start to finish.
- We are accountable. We share a responsibility for the quality of life in the patients. We take care of each other, and we take care of our practice like it’s our own. A problem or mistake becomes an opportunity to learn.
- We high-five each other. What we celebrate, we repeat! We work hard, we play hard, and we “high-five” each other for a job well done.
- We learn, we grow. Dentistry is a constantly changing field. Our commitment to our patients demands that we keep up with meetings and seminars. We learn and grow, and consequentially the practice grows.
- We change lives. We are part of something much larger than a job. The real impact is made when we allow for connections to be made with our patients and our co-coworkers. Then something “magical” happens. We become empowered to change lives: our patients, our community, and most importantly our own!
In our office, the patient is the leading character, and our doctors create loyal, raving fans by agreeing to live by the following four principles:
- Excellence: the first measure of a great dentist is excellence in clinical judgment: the accuracy of diagnostic methods, the thoroughness of approach, and the effectiveness of proven clinical decision-making principles. “The tireless compulsion to perform at maximum capacity is the true meaning of excellence.”
- Exchange In Abundance: plain and simple, this means to exceed expectations and to deliver more than what the patient expected.
- Compassion: this is the underlying emotional and personal connection formed with each patient. This connection is the fundamental basis for “magic” and healing.
- Endless Learner: Dentistry is a constantly changing filed. Our commitment to our patients demands that we keep up with meetings and seminars.
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Short term disability and vision insurance
- Covered dental procedures
- Discounted dental work for family
- 401K with match
- Coverage of continuing education credits
- Bonus incentives
Fill out our application online, print it out, sign it, and email to pr.midtowndental
We are constantly recruiting positive and caring people to grow our team.
- Associate Dentist: We are currently interviewing general dentists for a rewarding opportunity to provide high-quality dentistry to patients in urgent need. This a perfect fit for someone who wants to work with a great team and make full use of a broad repertoire of skills in an attractive office with a stellar reputation. We are looking for a go-getter with excellent clinical and interpersonal skills, who can connect with and serve patients.
- Dental Hygienist: Our hygienists are passionate about four roles: prevention, education, periodontal health, and patient relationships. We believe in preventing cavities before they happen. That’s why we recommend fluoride and sealants to anyone with teeth. We know that a well-informed patient makes healthy decisions. That’s why we use visual aids, discuss the link between oral and systemic health, and speak in a language that patients can understand. When it comes to oral hygiene, we never want to lecture. When patients are part of a plan for their life-time healthcare, we know they are more likely to stick to it. We measure periodontal health by probing every new patient. Once a year, our hygienists partner with the Periodontist (as needed) to arrest disease and restore health. Lastly, the most important piece of the puzzle, is the relationships we create with our patients. Diagnostically, clinically, and emotionally, we are consistently delivering a 5-star experience.
- Dental Assistant: The dental assistant is the unsung hero of the appointment, making the visit fly by smoothly and easily for both doctor and patient. Our assistants enjoy being busy and multi-tasking, and always look for opportunities to enhance their contribution to the production of the practice. This team member must be extremely friendly, and positively exude confidence throughout all interactions with patients. Dental assistants make patients feel comfortable, safe, and happy…ultimately making the providers look awesome!
- Dental Administrator: The Dental Administrator is the face of our practice. As first impressions are lasting impressions, it is important that all patient interactions with administrative team members, whether it is on the phone or greeting them upon their arrival, be energetic and exudes positivity. The Dental Administrator ensures that the doctors and hygienists are always productive. The Dental Administrator is a professional, organized, and reliable team player who plays a vital role in the practice. This is a great fit for someone who is looking to provide outstanding customer service during patient-friendly hours, and work in a large collaborative, over-achieving team with tons of personality and occasional silliness.